Meetings & Events
Burke PTO Meetings 2017/2018
Monthly meetings will include guest speakers from a wide range of programs and services available at Burke. Mark your calendar for the following dates and come learn more about the fabulous programs and services available at Burke. All meetings are held the second Monday of the month at 7pm in the library.
Mark Your Calendars
- August 21, 2017: Burke Principal - Gaye Lanann
- September 11, 2017: AP & Dual Enrollment – Jane Luethge (Curriculum Specialist)
- October 9, 2017: Burke Booster Club – Rhonda Schimdt (Booster Club President)
- November 13, 2017: ACT Prep Opportunities – Deborah Ward (AP English)
- December 11, 2017: Burke Bond Update – Jason Williams (Assistant Principal & Athletic Director)
- February 12, 2018: Burke Planetarium - Judi Little (Planetarium Director & Science Instructor)
- March 19, 2018: Air & Space Program - Andrew Brooks (Air & Space Academy Director)
- April 9, 2018: Burke Yearbook – Angela Wolfe (Journalism Adviser)
*No Meeting in January of 2018
You’re Key to This
Burke PTO depends on people like you who can help in any way, large or small!
NEW THIS YEAR: Burke Bulldogs license plate holder, free with your PTO membership. Don’t forget to pick yours up during registration!
PTO Events 2017/2018
Without the efforts of our hard-working volunteers, our programs would remain at a standstill. If you’re ready to make a real difference that you can see and touch, please considering volunteering.
Parent Panel – Freshman Orientation
9/15/2017 – 5:45pm-6:45pm
9/16/17 – 7:15pm
Fall Bake Sale & Supply Drive
10/26/17 – 1:00pm-7:30pm
11/17/17 – 6:30pm
Staff & Retiree Luncheon
4/21/2018 – 11:00pm-2:30am