Meetings & Events
Burke PTO Meetings 2018/2019
Monthly meetings will include guest speakers from a wide range of programs and services available at Burke. Mark your calendar for the following dates and come learn more about the fabulous programs and services available at Burke. All meetings are held the second Monday of the month at 7pm in the library.
Mark Your Calendars
- August 27, 2018*: Gaye Lannan, Principal & Jane Luethge, Curriculum Specialist/AP & Dual Enrollment
- September 10, 2018: David Groth, Vocal Music & Deborah Ward, ACT Prep Opportunities
- October 8, 2018*: OPS School Board Candidates
- November 12, 2018: DeAnn Hanisch, Art
- December 10, 2018: LTC Kevin Bricker & SGM John Guhl, JROTC
- January 14, 2019: Emily Mokrycki, Fine and Performing Arts
- February 11, 2019*: Gaye Lannan, Principal
- March 18, 2019: Tyler Sieck, Focus Program
- April 8, 2019*: PTO Elections
*The PTO will host a social “half hour” starting at 6:30 on these nights.
You’re Key to This
Burke PTO depends on people like you who can help in any way, large or small!
PTO Events 2018/2019
Without the efforts of our hard-working volunteers, our programs would remain at a standstill. If you’re ready to make a real difference that you can see and touch, please considering volunteering.
9/21/2018 – 5:45pm to 6:45pm
9/22/18 – 7:15pm
Parent Panel – Freshman Orientation
Meet and Greet with Dr. Cheryl Logan
10/4/2018 - 5:30 to 6:30
Fall Bake Sale, Supply Drive & Teacher Desserts
10/11/18 – 1:00pm-7:00pm
11/16/18 – 6:30pm
Staff & Retiree Luncheon
Supply Drive & Teacher Dinner & Desserts
Academic Honors Cermony
Teacher Appreciation Lunch
4/27/2019 – 11:00pm-2:30am