Burke High School Parent/Teacher Organization
What is Burke PTO?
Burke PTO is the parent volunteer organization at Burke. We provide support for teachers as well as educational programs that benefit all Burke students. Being a PTO member offers parents the opportunity to be more informed about their child’s education. Members donate time and talents by chairing a committee, volunteering at an event, attending meetings, or simply by paying dues.
Why Burke PTO is so important!
Supports ALL Students
- Provides ACT Prep Class funding ($1,100)
- Provides volunteers for Homecoming Dance
- Hosts Post Prom
- Hosts Honor Roll recognition
- Awards Scholarships ($5,000)
Supports ALL Staff
- Provides dinner and desserts for Parent-Teacher conference meals
- Hosts Back to School breakfast and staff/retiree luncheon
- Funds Teacher & Department Grants for costly classroom purchases ($10,000)
VolunteerStand shoulder to shoulder with us as we work to build a better future. Become a volunteer with us.
Paws to RememberBe a part of Burke High School – buy a commemorative brick engraved with up to three lines of text.